Fast Facts About Living in Sun City Grand, AZ
What to know about living in Sun City Grand.
Population (2020): 14,874
- Mesa, AZ: 1hr
- Tucson, AZ: 2hr
- Phoenix, AZ: 45mi
Median income (2020):
- Individual: $24,684
- Household: $65,151
County: Maricopa County
Type of location: Suburban
Why is Sun City Grand, AZ, a Nice Place to Live?
Sun City Grand is an age-restricted neighborhood in the town of Surprise, Arizona. It’s part of the greater Phoenix metro area and describes itself as offering resort-style living for residents. To be a resident of Sun City Grand, residents must be 45 years of age or older.
Living in Sun City Grand gives residents access to a wide array of amenities like golf courses, continuing education centers, recreational studios, pools, and spas.
What is Sun City Grand Known For?
Sun City Grand is known for providing retirees with an active lifestyle. The community is dedicated to helping residents pursue their learning goals through continuing education classes as well as maintain their physical well-being through its various fitness programs and golf courses. There are also plenty of shopping centers and restaurants within the neighborhood itself.
Outside of Sun City Grand, residents have quick access to the attractions of Surprise and the surrounding Phoenix area. These include Wildlife World Zoo, Aquarium & Safari Park, White Tank Mountain Regional Park, New River Trail, the Phoenix Art Museum, and the Desert Botanical Garden.
What Are the Best Restaurants?
Some of the restaurants in and around Sun City Grand, AZ, with the highest-rated Google reviews include:
- Babbo Italian Eatery, for an Italian restaurant serving favorites like chicken parmesan, pastas, pizza, and calzones.
- Angela’s Kitchen, for a bar and grill serving everything from sandwiches and burgers to wings, salmon cakes, and pasta.
- Betty Rooste, for American-style breakfast and lunch dishes like biscuits and gravy, egg salad sandwiches, reuben’s, and more.
- Chef Peter’s Bistro, for a casual restaurant serving standard American fare, including burgers, steaks, BBQ, and breakfast dishes.
- The Crooked Putter Restaurant, for a family-friendly restaurant offering classic American plates for breakfast and lunch.
To learn more about purchasing a home and living in Sun City Grand, Arizona, check out the median home price and inventory or call me at 623-283-2067 to get immediate help.