Fast Facts About Living in Wittmann, AZ
What to know about living in Wittmann.
Population (2020): 810
- Mesa, AZ: 1hr 10min
- Tucson, AZ: 2hr 52min
- Phoenix, AZ: 52min
Median income (2019):
- Individual: $31,633
- Household: $56,914
County: Maricopa County
Type of location: Rural
Why is Living in Wittmann Nice?
Wittman, Arizona, is a small, unincorporated rural town an hour outside of Phoenix. Wittmann has a slightly higher cost of living than the Arizona average, but it’s a great place for anyone looking for a more laid-back lifestyle. The town is also a good option for people who either don’t need to commute into Phoenix or don’t mind commuting a longer distance.
Children living in Wittmann attend the Nadaburg Elementary School, which contains two K through 8th grade schools, one high school, and one online school. It has a student-teacher ratio of 17 to 1.
What is Wittmann Known For?
Wittmann is about halfway between the towns of Wickenburg and Surprise, making it easy to visit attractions like the Desert Caballeros Western Museum, Wildlife World Zoo, Coyote Lakes Golf Club, and Granite Falls Golf Club.
Wickenburg also has a number of dude ranches, such as Kay El Bar, Flying E Dude Ranch, and Rancho de Los Caballeros
Wittmann also has many opportunities to enjoy the outdoors. The town is a half hour drive away from Lake Pleasant Regional Park, which offers an idyllic place for boating, fishing, camping, and hiking. It’s close to the Hassayampa River Preserve, Constellation Park, and Vulture Mountains Recreation Area.
What Are the Best Restaurants in Wittmann?
Some of the restaurants in and around Wittmann, AZ, with the highest-rated Google reviews include:
- Casa Morales, for a Mexican takeout offering authentic tacos, tamales, enchiladas, and more.
- Trackside Sportsbar & Grill, for a lively bar and grill serving burgers, sandwiches, and other classic bar foods.
- Dillon’s at Western Trails Ranch, for Southwestern-themed fare, including BBQ platters, burgers, sandwiches, wings, nachos, and more.
- Oregano’s, for pizza, pasta, sandwiches, and salads at a laid-back Italian restaurant.
- Booty’s Wings Burgers & Beer, for a casual restaurant specializing in chicken wings and burgers.
To learn more about purchasing a home and living in Wittmann, Arizona, check out the median home price and inventory or call me at 623-283-2067 to get immediate help.